We look forward to receiving your application!
International Solution Consultant (m/f/d)
Are you looking for a company that truly values your expertise and individuality? Look no further than ESYON! As an established IT service provider and long-standing Microsoft partner, we pride ourselves on providing high-quality services and technical expertise to our customers.
Our core goal is to drive the automation of digital trading processes for manufacturers and retailers. By seamlessly integrating individual customer processes into standard ERP solutions, we strive for maximum efficiency and create significant added value for our customers. As a trusted and reliable enabler for modern B2B e-commerce solutions with ERP integration, customer satisfaction is at the heart of our efforts.
ESYON is the largest Perfion partner in the DACH region and is currently looking for an international Solution Consultant (m/f/d).
As an International Solution Consultant (m/f/d) you will be part of the Perfion team at ESYON. Together with the partners and your colleagues, you will work to support customers and thus make a significant contribution to the realization of the company's goals in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- Training and support of partners in presales and implementation of PIM solutions.
- Together with their sales colleagues, they help customers and prospects to understand how Perfion PIM solutions can create added value for them.
- Implementation of Perfion PIM solutions at your customers' sites.
- Presentation of the solutions in online webinars and on-site demos.
- Support of presales activities in the sales phase with potential new customers.
- 5+ years of similar experience in consulting and implementation.
- Experience with PIM solutions is desirable, but not essential.
- Knowledge and experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Other PIM systems
- XML & XSLT
- Programming (f.eks. .NET / C#)
- CMS / E-Commerce Systems
- ERP systems, especially Dynamics D365, AX or NAV
- fluent written and spoken English
- You enjoy working in a team and enjoy working with customers in the areas of consulting and implementation.
- They have strong analytical and technical skills.
- You have the desire and determination to make decisions on your own responsibility in your area of responsibility.
- You can efficiently prioritize tasks in collaboration with your colleagues.
- You are happy to take responsibility for your projects and are the local contact for your customers.
Compensation and Rewards
- We offer attractive compensation packages with numerous benefits and amenities.
This is what you can expect at ESYON
We rely on flat hierarchies and open communication to enable a friendly working atmosphere and efficient work.
Our customers always challenge our creativity in implementing their individual requirements - it never gets boring with us!
We support our employees in continuing their own and individual training in order to get the best out of themselves.
We support our employees in finding a healthy balance between work and private life. We offer flexible working hours and regularly organize team events
Together we are strong! We encourage our employees to express their ideas openly and discuss them as a team - this is the only way we can constantly improve.
Take advantage of the possibilities of digital communication. Our employees work flexibly, sometimes from the office and sometimes from home or wherever they are.